Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

is .gaffa a spoiler ?

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1991 11:56:10 -0700
Subject: is .gaffa a spoiler ?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Klaus (hi Klaus) asks:

> Here in Germany Twin Peaks was shown on TV for the first time, starting
> 2 days ago. And now I already know the solution. Is it still worth
> watching the rest?

well, knowing who the killer is does take a bit of the tension away,
but, honestly, a lot of people guessed who it was very early on.
IMHO, it is definitely worth watching -- the plot is far less interesting
than the general wierdness...

y'all should watch those spoilers though!  (for those who missed the
post Klaus to which Klaus refers, it was, of course, Norma the
waitress who killed Laura Palmer...)

footah!
greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "it's happening again..."