Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: is .gaffa a spoiler ?

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1991 19:41:58 -0700
Subject: Re: is .gaffa a spoiler ?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Dan M. is bemused:
>>In article <...>, gb10@gte.COM (Gregory Bossert) writes:
>>y'all should watch those spoilers though!  (for those who missed the
>>post Klaus to which Klaus refers, it was, of course, Norma the
>>waitress who killed Laura Palmer...)
>
>     Huh?!?  Is this some sort of joke, because if it is, you forgot to
>include the smileys after it.  I don't know what Twin Peaks you were watching
>Greg, because we TP fans certainly know it wasn't Norma who killed Laura!
>(Jeesh!!  How could much have you watched it anyway Greg?)

hey i'm a big fan of TP!  having travelled in countries that only have
the scratchy stuff (kinda like wax-coated newsprint) i *never* take
TP for granted.  and hey, what else is there to watch while you're...

:-| :-| ;-} :-|

Angus debates:
>>>Nothing to do with a Goodies sketch involving Wuthering Hieghts by
>>>semaphore at all. :-)
>
>>Was this really the Goodies - in my failing memory I always remembered
>>this as a Monty Python sketch?
>
>I dunno, that was before my time (!) Hah! Young and innocent, that's me.

well, if my tottering and decrepit old brain can remember that far back,
i'd say it was quite definitely MPFC.  of course, we all know it better
from KaTe's stunning reenactment after the song of the same name on
the Hammersmith video...

(what, me smiley?)

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "paging Michael Ellis..."