Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PHOTOS

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1991 01:12:36 -0700
Subject: PHOTOS
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

Wow, Cloudbusting mentioned in print!  I almost died when I saw it a couple of
days ago.
        Only a few days left to get San Jose Katemas photos.  Here's the
current list.  Mail me ASAP if you want em!

Peter Manchester (3!) (PAID)
Jorn Barger

1991 San Jose Katemas Pics
))))))))))))))))))))))))))
        Again, I have a very poor memory so forgive me for not
remembering all the names.

        Group shot. Larry Hernandez standing next to window.  Andrew
Marvick two to the right in white shirt.   Ed Suranyi sitting at
far left, against bookcase,  with hand on chair.
        Another shot just like the first.
        The Band playing the Jig Of Life.
        Another simular shot.
        Full Body "Action shot" of Andrew singing his part of "This
Jig Of Life" and holding a real printed copy of The Garden.
        Another simular shot.
        The two singers.
        Later group shot of half the people, including me! (remote
control camera).  Andrew Marvick second from left.  Me at center,
with black top and white pants, Peter Manchestor to my right
(with Bob Dylan shirt on), Ed Suranyi sitting on floor next to
me.

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com