Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hi!

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1991 22:34:17 -0700
Subject: Re: Hi!
To: love-hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

John writes:

>Big Hi's to all you KaTe fans out there!

Welcome!

>I already loved the song, and seeing what a fine job KaTe did in
>directing it made it all the more better.

Seeing this reminds me of something I've been meaning to mention for a while.
I saw the new Toni Childs video (sorry, I can't recall the title, but it's
the first single from her new album) and was very impressed with it.  It's
a wonderful video.  I was far more impressed when I found out that Childs had
directed it herself.

[DIDs]

>- Indigo Girls   - Indigo Girls

Just want to add that "Kid Fears," with Michael Stipe on BVs is an incredible
song.

>- The Concert in Central Park - Simon & Garfunkel

Apparently the recent Paul Simon Central Park concert is going to be
released as an album in a month or two.  I can't wait--after I saw the
"Born at the Right Time" tour in March, I started pining for a recording
of it.

>Cathy..Kate..Catherine..The Kate-ster...The Kate-meister...
>         ...makin' records...runnin' up that hill...Kate-a-rama.

Wonderful!  I'm going to force my sysadmin friend to stick this in his
MOTD quote generator database.

>Would someone please tell me where the other 5 are?

Check for e-mail on this subject from me--I don't want to post the answers
and spoil the search for people who may still be looking...

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|                                |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |