Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: from Little Light

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1991 10:10:53 -0700
Subject: Re: from Little Light
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <91Aug30.091112pdt.436445@wiretap.Spies.COM> R3JMT%AKRONVM@vm1.cc.UAKRON.EDU (Jeff Tucker) writes:

>KATE BUSH CLUB. . .
> Appearances are that the KBC is the "corporate" Kate Bush Club, with
>no real function or direction except taking people's money and giving them
>nothing in return.

Not quite.  It's the only fanzine that has columns by Kate, Del, and
Paddy in each issue.  That's the sense in which it's the only official
fanzine.  It is true, however, that nothing from them has appeared in
quite a while.  I did use to get very short letters from Lisa, the
secretary there, every once in a while.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov