Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: from Little Light

From: Scott Telford <scottt@spider.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1991 07:04:13 -0700
Subject: Re: from Little Light
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: USENET News System <news@spider.co.uk>

In article <91Aug30.091112pdt.436445@wiretap.Spies.COM>
R3JMT%AKRONVM@vm1.cc.UAKRON.EDU (Jeff Tucker) writes:

>  The following appears in Little Light, Summer 1991,
>published by The American Association of Them Heavy
>People, PO Box 221, Cuyahoga Falls OH 44222-0221.
>  Replies are welcome, as are letters to the editor
>or other discussion.
>
>OTHER HEAVY PEOPLE

>KATE BUSH CLUB- The only thing the KBC has done since late 1989, at least...
>...We see no evidence of any activity in
>the KBC; and staffers Whifferdihl Collins-Lovell and T. R. Somerville tell
>us that the KBC almost never answers mail, even SASE's. Whiff thinks that...

This sounds kinda disappointing - I've just sent off a request (with
SAE) to the KBC for subs rates. I'll let you know if/when I get anything
back...

If this *is* true, maybe we should all write to KaTe and tell her that
we expect something better from her *official* fan club?
--
Scott Telford                           |        "I think she's one of the
Spider Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.      |         greatest composers of the