Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Album pricing

From: boris%typhoon.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (Boris Chen)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1991 19:19:58 -0700
Subject: KT Album pricing
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet%agate.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (USENET Administrator)

I saw at the local record store a CD of KT. It is some sort of Demo album,
it says the songs were recorded in '74. It has songs that are from
Kick Inside, and Lionheart, and has a cover that is basically the same
as Lionheart. I think the title is "Fly with Me" or something about
flying, I am probably wrong about the name. Anyway, seeing that it must
be a rarity, I was thinking of buying it, but it was $48.95, for that
single CD. I am wondering if this is a fair price.

Also, I have seen used "Dreaming" LP's. These are going for 8.95 and up.
It seems strange since I bought one used a year ago for about 4 bucks.
At one store it says "imported," but I saw no difference from my album.

One quick question also, I saw someone mention Kate on a Peter Gabriel
album. Is she on "So"? I can't find my album, and haven't listened to it
for a long time, so I can't remember. Thanks.

Anyway, KT isn't God, but she is darn talented.

Boris Chen             | You will learn/ Truth is given by God
Berkeley, CA           | To us all in our time/ In our turn.
boris@ocf.berkeley.edu | --Valjean (Les Miserables, the musical)