Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: cate kaps

From: 73549000 <jonaton%ucscb.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1991 16:03:57 -0800
Subject: Re: cate kaps
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet%darkstar.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu

In article <9107291844.AA00946@chem.nwu.edu> stern@chem.nwu.EDU (Charlotte Stern) writes:
#let me second larry and other's accolades to Jorn...
#The caps are groovy!  Fine job, dude.
#Now that you're so experienced in the Katerphenalia dept.,
#how about a hounds of love sweatshirt?
#-mjm

I would SELL MY SISTERS INTO SLAVERY for a really Kool KaTe sweatshirt!  When
my girl friend saw the Kap I got she loved the design BUT she hates wearing
baseball type caps.  She asked my if there were any T-shirts or sweatshirts
we could get!!!

I'd like to hear what sort of design ideas people think would be good for
a sweatshirt.  Of course the sweatshirt and the silk screen would have to
be of the finest quality so that it would last forever (or at least my
life time).  How many people out there know how to do silk screening...

Jonathan Cano     jonaton@slugmail.ucsc.edu                 / /
                  jonaton@ucscb.ucsc.edu                   / /
                                                     \ \  / /
Question: What's the difference between an orange?    \ \/ /
Answer:   A chair because a vest has no sleaves!       \/\/