Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

one question many thanks

From: just jill <FIRCH@ccit.arizona.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1991 21:11:00 -0800
Subject: one question many thanks
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Can someone help me with the difference (other than the obvious!) between
the Japanese set and the English one?  They want $175 for the Japanese
set and I can get the other for about $135.

Thanks to Larry H. For the great Katemas party in San Jose.  I was a little
hesitant about it at first but the people (not to mention the music!) were
great.  Thanks to IED and Ed for the Door prizes (even for those of us
who weren't winners in the first round.)  Thanks to Jon and John for the
live music.  The only thing Ed left out of his description was Andy's
dramatic reading of Doug's interview with Kate.

I met Karen Newcombe at the party but didn't remember her name.
The next day I set out at lunch to find a copy of "Kate Bush Complete",
which I had first seen at Katemas.  On my way back to work I ran into
Karen on the street.  Pretty amazing considering that out of all the
people in San Francisco I found one of the 30 who were at Katemas.  Sadly
Karen has no net access.  We are meeting tomorrow and I printed off some
of the recent postings for her. (I forgot to ask her if anyone else was
doing this for her.)

Well... This is my second post.  The UUCP I'm on seems to get gaffa
a few days late and missing a lot of stuff, so I'm going to sign up
for the mailing.  Hopefully this will also keep me more up to date
on my Kate news.

-jill
@cca.ucsf.edu:blondie@wet.UUCP
           or the much more reliable....