Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New "Little Light"

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1991 21:36:24 -0800
Subject: Re: New "Little Light"
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>From article <1991Jul29.112225.16129@spider.co.uk>, by scottt@spider.co.UK (Scott Telford):
> In article <1991Jul28.090342.20040@cbnews.cb.att.com> nrc@cbema.att.COM
> (Neal R Caldwell, Ii) writes:
>>They don't site a source for this but it sure sounds likely.  We are
>>not seeing any of the signs of an imminent album release that I seem
>>to recall from the summer prior to _The Sensual World_ release.
>
> What signs were those? (Just so I know what to look out for 8^).

Minor things like the planets shifting in their orbits, earthquakes,
floods, a change in the earth's rotation and a oppossum that got
squashed into the exact shape of a KT symbol near where I-71
and I-270 intersect.

Also, by this point in the summer before _The Sensual World_ we knew
the title, the release date was being firmed up and the publicity
machine was showing some signs of coming to life.

I wonder if any singles will be released from the Elton John tribute
(if it does finally materialize).  _Rocket Man_ would seem an
excellent choice.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com