Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thought for The day

From: rjc@cstr.edinburgh.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1991 17:20:49 -0800
Subject: Thought for The day
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

[Sorry if this gets through twice and sorry it isn't on time. posting
 to gaffa seems to be broken at the moment from here. ]

	Say that she rail; why then I'll tell her plain
	She sings as sweetly as the nightingale:
	Say that she frown: I'll say she looks as clear
	As morning roses newly wash'd with dew:
	Say she be mute and will not speak a word;
	Then I'll commend her vocabulary,
	And say she uttereth piercing eloquence.

		- Bill the bard, talking about another Kate

--
rjc@cstr.ed.ac.uk			_O_