Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Stephen Thomas <spt1@ukc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1991 01:55:13 -0800
To: kestrel!rec-music-gaffa@relay.EU.net

To: rec-music-gaffa@kestrel
From: spt1@ukc.ac.uk (Stephen Thomas)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Gone for awhile...
Date: 24 Jul 91 09:55:12 GMT

Well, I tried, but it looks like I will not be able to attend any
of the UK Katemas parties, because I have to go on a summer-school
course thingy for postgraduates.  I think I'll have to re-evaluate
my sense of priorities...

Anyway, I shall be beyond the net for about 10 days, so I'd like to
take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Katemas.  Have fun,
everyone.

Byeee for now...

Stephen
--