Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: falcon@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (highlander)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1991 03:02:45 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

From: 73549000 <jonaton%ucscb.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: San Jose KaTemas
Date: 23 Jul 91 04:58:22 GMT
Sender: usenet%darkstar.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu

My girl friend and I are looking to car pool with anyone who lives in the
Santa Cruz area and is attending the San Jose KaTemas.  We'd be willing to
help out with gas money.  This would be much nicer than having to take
the bus so if any of you love hounds live in my area please KonTact me!

Jonathan Cano    Ph: (408)457-2052
e-mail: jonaton@ucscb.ucsc.edu

P.S.  I posted a similar message a while back but I didn't see it appear
so I hope this isn't duplicating my previous post...