Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Garden, finally!

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1991 05:38:34 -0800
Subject: The Garden, finally!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Yea, me!

I think I got the Garden up onto hayes, and FTPable.  It's under:

/pub/love-hounds/kb/garden

and the files are named

GARDEN01 thru GARDEN10, plus JUBYLTR

(Ron had given them more mnemonic names,  I thought this was easier.)

01, 02, and 03 have the chronology, discography, videography, list of clubs
and zines, etc.

Now that I have the software, etc, I should be able to put Cloudbusting out
as soon as I get it... maybe tomorrow?  (I'll check my mailbox tonight)

Those who have asked to have these emailed are:
Larry Spence, Craig Heath, Damon Lipparelli, and Shaun in Brisbane.
We'll try that soon.