Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@iWarp.intel.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1991 13:45:53 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: wms@iwarp.intel.com (William Shubert)
Subject: Desert Island Discs
Sender: news@iWarp.intel.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1991 21:45:43 GMT

OK, since all the other lurkers are posting this, I will too.
Here're mine (in the order I think of them):

1. Kate Bush - HoL
2. Pixies - Bossanova
3. Beatles - Abbey Road
4. Jane Siberry - Bound by the Beauty
5. REM - Something, anything, maybe Green or Document
6. Cocteau Twins - Either Heaven or Las Vegas, Treasure, or Pink Opaque
7. Love and Rockets - Earth Sun Moon
8. Honeymoon Suite - The Big Prize (Why?  I dunno, I just like it.)
9. Follow Our Trax III (These are my favorite
10.Steal This Disc I    two general compilations)

				-Bill (wms@iwarp.intel.com)