Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oleta Adams

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1991 10:45:00 -0800
Subject: Oleta Adams
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  I know this isn't directly related to KaTe, so forgive me for digressing....

  Does anyone know anything about a female vocalist named Oleta Adams? I
first heard her on Tears for Fears 3rd album (The Seeds of Love). Her voice
really adds to many of the songs on the album, especially "Woman in Chains."
Beautiful!
  Is this the same Oleta Adams who has a solo album out? (Can't remember the
name of the album at the moment.) If it is, is the album worth buying? Any
and all further info would be greatly appreciated.

   Just so I don't offend anybody by posting an article that doesn't
mention KaTe in some form or other-  Kate is by far THE BEST.

            judi