Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Northern Cal. Katemas party directions

From: L-H@cup.portal.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 22:38:29 -0800
Subject: Re: Northern Cal. Katemas party directions
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Me again,

Just a slight clarification on the directions:

For those coming up 280 or coming from Santa Cruz on 17, this applies
to you.  I mentioned two Stevens Creek exits right before getting back onto
880.  Well, there's only one Stevens Creek exit.  The first one is
actually called West San Carlos street exit, then the second one says
Stevens Creek (you see, Stevens Creek actually turns into San Carlos
as you go east on it).  You shouldn't get lost, but if you do, my
number again is 408-249-4664.  Thanks, and see you on the 27th!

Larry (l-h@cup.portal.COM)