Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Northern Cal. Katemas party directions

From: L-H@cup.portal.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1991 10:02:48 -0800
Subject: Northern Cal. Katemas party directions
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Hi Love-Hounds!

The Northern California Katemass and celebration in honour of our
Kate's 33rd anniversary as a human being will commence on Saturday, July
27, as soon as I can pull myself out of bed and trip the stereo.

Here is how to get here:  567 Boxleaf Court
                          San Jose, CA. 95117
                          (408) 249-4664

If you know where the Valley Fair Shopping Center in West San Jose is,
go there.  You'll be about 4 blocks away from my place.  Valley Fair is
at the intersection of Winchester Boulevard and Stevens Creek Road.

For those coming south on 101-take the 880/17 exit (Santa Cruz exit),
then take the Stevens Creek exit before getting to 280.  Valley Fair is
right there.  If coming north up 101, take the 280 Downtown San Jose
exit, then take the 880 (Oakland) exit.  Before actually getting onto
880, take the second Stevens Creek exit.  Valley Fair will be on your
right.  If coming up 17 from Santa Cruz, take the second Stevens Creeek
exit right after the intersection of 280.  For anyone coming down 280
from the north, take the Saratoga Road exit, turn left to Stevens Creek,
then right two lights to Cypress, then right.

Now, once at the intersection of Winchester and Stevens Creek, continue
west on Stevens Creek to the very next light, which is Cypress.  Turn
left there, then take the second right, which is Judro Way (look for the
T< sign on the pole).  Go about 1/4 mile, past a senior citizen's dorm
on your right.  The condo development where I live is next, and Boxleaf
is the first street (green sign).  My place is the last on the right-567.
Those arriving later may have to go back out to Judro to park-please
don't park under any overhead garage-they belong to people.

Looking forward to another great time.  A list of Hounds who you can
expect to meet and TalKate with will follow later today (honest, Ed :-0)
If you haven't RSVPed, please do asso as soon as you can.  Wall-to-wall
Katefans, WOW!  There will be so much to see and do!

That thing that is nurtured and loved,
It's quite an occasion...

Larry (L-H@cup.portal.COM)