Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.- YES, I GOT IT!

From: L-H@cup.portal.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 18:18:23 -0800
Subject: Re: MisK.- YES, I GOT IT!
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

IED said:

>So, it looks as though Larry Hernandez finally got it back in the mail!
>If that isn't good enough reason for Kate fans to travel to San Jose
>to attend his partyIED doesn't know what would be...Anyway, IED
>for one will be there with bells on.

How interesting.  Mr. Drukman also wrote that he'd be there with his
bells on, too.  You guys planning a duet on the intro to the "The Sensual
World-the heavy industrial bongo rap version" or something?  I didn't
think so.. :-)

Anyway, IED, and Steve Williams (who also caught the reference), yes I
have received my KTISGOD license plate back from England finally.  For
the rest of you'all's information, I took my license plate with me when
I attended the KonvenTion in London in November.  I left it with Peter
and Krystyna F-M, who gave it to Lisa of the KBC, who got it to Kate,
who honoured my fervent hope and wish to autograph it.  Well, she did
it last January, and for various reasons it has taken until now to get
it back.  But it's here, thank Kate, in time for my party.  I'd like to
publicly thank Neil Calton and Ed Suranyi for their great help in this
matter-they helped me not be a pest about it.  Kate signed:

To Larry with love
         Kate Bush
         (then the fem/KT design underneath her name)

On the back, she wrote the same thing, except put an X in place of the
design.  Needless to say, I am quite eKTatic over this-it was the real
reason I got the personalized plate to begin with-well, besides the fact
that She really IS!

Larry (L-H@cup.portal.com)                       Lisa, P&K: Thank you.