Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW Price

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1991 04:30:46 -0800
Subject: TSW Price
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

>From:   E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
>Subject: Re: UK KT CDs on sale
>Also, the Virgin Megastore on the corner of Oxford Street and Tottenham
>Court Road (and therefore probably any Virgin store) now has Never For
>Ever, The Dreaming and Hounds Of Love at mid-price (about #7.99). The
>Kick Inside and Lionheart have been widely available at mid-price for
>some time now but this is the first time I have seen these three at this
>price. The Sensual World is still about #12.00 and I don't remember what
>The Whole Story was asking.

According to an advert in the latest (August) issue of Q, The Sensual
World is now available at mid-price as well.

The same issue of Q also mentions Kate in an answer to a reader's
question about Sandy Denny, and discusses the chorus of Blow Away.

Neil

--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk