Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1991 06:54:08 -0800
Subject: KaTemas
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

hey all!  our gateway VAX took an unscheduled vacation to garbage-land,
and my mail has been bouncing around for days -- and i lost four days
worth of .gaffa!  apologies to those who had trouble mailing me;
everything _should_ be better now...

an update on the new england KaTemas party:  (apologies to those
living in distance parts -- i don't know how to set the distribution
when mailing to the gaffa poster... not that that would help the mailing
list anyway...)

i have gotten the following "count me in" replies:

	Craig M. Kanarick
	Bob Krovetz
	Cindy Loiselle
	woj
	Paul Leclerc
	Mark Semich
	|>oug Alan
	Ken Descoteaux
	David Lubkin
	Dan Riley
	Ted Beatie

plus a few "maybes":

	Dan Schaeffer
	Ryan McGuire (message from Feb. 4; Ryan, any chance you'll make it?)
	Phong Co (Phong, a reply is finally on its way...)

and one "sorry but i'll be in Greece":

	Angelos (BTW, now my mail to *you* is bouncing!)

the venue will be my house in Belmont (unless there is a sudden surge in
interest...)  woj confirms that there will be a door prize of the
"If You Could See Me Fly" CD (thanks woj!), and i think i can come up
with a few more things...

y'all are welcome to bring friends, as long as they know what they're
getting into...

again, the date is Saturday, July 27th.  my phone number is (617) 489-5127.

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com --
	"a woman drew her long black hair out tight
	 and fiddled whisper music on those strings
	 and bats with baby faces in the violet light
	 whistled, and beat their wings" -- T.S. Eliot