Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Swan Song

From: Jon Drukman <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1991 08:48:20 -0800
Subject: Re: Swan Song
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

Vickie froths about Happy:
> many will feel that magic. It's only right that she be recommended to other
> Kate Bush fans and it's only right that we be the ones to discover and
> appreciate her before everyone else catches on.

I didn't notice this sentence when I saw the original article, but when I
read Richard's rebuttal it jumped out at me and urinated on my desk.  Does
anyone else find this to be a Really Strange Attitude?

I mean, sure, love-hounds are a ready made target audience, but "it's only
right"!??!  Whoa...  I may have to go have a little lie down now.

--
Jon Drukman (space children intro mix)       uunet!sco!jondr      jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.