Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Happy backlash-if you don't like it use your kill file

From: Jon Drukman <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1991 10:04:25 -0800
Subject: Re: The Happy backlash-if you don't like it use your kill file
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

No one yet knows why tj@CS.UCLA.EDU (Tom Johnson) said:
>her name in the subject--if you don't want to read about Happy Rhodes,
>why don't you just put her name in your kill file and be done with it?

Spare a thought for the poor slobs who only get the digest, Tom.  (I don't,
but I used to, and I know how hellish it is trying to find the INTERESTING
and IMPORTANT stuff amidst the slime.)

--
Jon Drukman (down by law)                    uunet!sco!jondr      jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.