Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTeHeads

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!hargie@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Kirstin Hargie)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1991 22:14:00 -0800
Subject: Re: KaTeHeads
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Kateheads Unite!

Needed: one prehistoric VW minibus preferably full of rust and ready to
be painted.
one graphic artist to paint little KT femme symbols all
over the bus, and a big picture - face shot of KT off
of Lionheart album should do - on the back of the bus
- of course our bus would be sporting LVEHNDS license
plate, and would have a big white rose painted on the
black roof
- fans needed to fill the bus, all sporting KT jewelry
i.e. KT necklaces not unlike those sported by our friends
the Deadheads.....except we are worshipping goddess not
peace...though that can be debated, KT earrings, bracelets
and lets not forget the black t-shirts with white
roses silkscreened on, and little red femme symbols.
Fans should leave all other divine items at home, and
bring your cat blankets for it can be chilly on those
open roads, as we follow the Kate Buses hoping for a
glimpse of her divine being, continually showering her
in white roses and radiating our love for her goddessness.
- final requirement is a supply of kleenex for when all
the children learn she isn't coming.....oooo it was such
a good idea too.
We can always dream though, and as good little love-hounds
we can always hope with all our feeble strength that one
day the ritual of the KateHead can be completed.

Kirstin (katehead) Hargie

hargie@chinet.chi.il.us
hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu