Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To Jenn, Jon, and Richard, from Vickie

From: stevev@greylady.uoregon.edu (Steve VanDevender)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1991 18:34:47 -0800
Subject: To Jenn, Jon, and Richard, from Vickie
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I hope that I wasn't responsible for getting Jon Drukman's name
thrown into a debate he hasn't been involved in when I borrowed
one of his quote lines, namely "Nobody knows why Foo
<foo@bar.com> wrote:", and then put right underneath "Thank you,
Jon Drukman".  I was acknowledging that I had borrowed that line
from Jon, but it appears to have been misconstrued as part of
quotes from one of Vishal Markandy's messages that I was trying
not to flame but which I toasted lightly anyway.

Not that either you or I care much, but sorry, Jon.

Steve VanDevender 	stevev@greylady.uoregon.edu
"Bipedalism--an unrecognized disease affecting over 99% of the population.
Symptoms include lack of traffic sense, slow rate of travel, and the
classic, easily recognized behavior known as walking."