Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

!

From: Sean Judge <sjudge@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1991 17:58:18 -0800
Subject: !
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

It is so nice to get kind responses like "plug it" and 'why don't you just
unsubscribe' to my posts about simply cutting down on the lyric postings.
Also, I must have joined the list before the warnings about the lyric posting
were sent, or I certainly would have made the request that people get them
from you personally.  And yes, I have read the archives, and I am just as
annoyed at the endless discussions about people who oftentimes have absolutely
nothing to do with Kate or music of that venue.  I think it makes sense that
one should expect a mailing list called "Love-Hounds"(aka gaffa) to relate
to Kate.  Just like all those other mailing lists relate to their' specific
artist.  I think, from what I hear, that Happy fits the category of beautiful
music from an intelligent woman, but I still think that the huge listings
of lyrics was really too much.
  (Please note the absence of 'plug it' and all other winning phrases. :) )