Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTeHeads

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1991 06:15:01 -0800
Subject: Re: KaTeHeads
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Kirstin says:
> Kateheads Unite!
>
> [serious and thought-provoking suggestions deleted...]
>
> We can always dream though, and as good little love-hounds
> we can always hope with all our feeble strength that one
> day the ritual of the KateHead can be completed.

one who was not pure in the blessed knowledge of HerSelf might be
lead into strange and disturbing thoughts by this last bit...

all in all:  8-)  B-]  ;-}

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com --
	"I decided that if the shaking of her breasts could be stopped,
	 some of the fragments of the afternon might be collected,
	 and I concentrated my attention with careful subtlety
	 to this end." -- T.S. Eliot