Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gifs

From: Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 00:23:47 -0800
Subject: Gifs
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Ron Hill writes:

>Wait until you see my cathy gifs.  They've been done for a long time,
>but I want to add the text from the book to the sides.

 Gee Ron I almost sense some kind of competitiveness in your message.
If thats the case I'm sorry but that was never my intent, I did after
all send you my scans in the mail ages ago.  I could have easily added
all of the text with these scans but even I need to draw the line at some
point, what I'm trying to say is I feel strange enough for copying all
the previously _virtually_ (some have been seen on tv thats why I went
ahead and made them available) unpublished photos and would not dare
reproduce the _entire_ book without permission.  That to me would seem
to constitute just out and out copyright infringement.  Good luck.

                                       Ken SaintJohn
                              Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
                    "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...