Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A non-KaTe message

From: captainm@tz.wimsey.bc.ca (Captain Maniac)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1991 15:18:17 -0800
Subject: A non-KaTe message
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

For us non-believers, this won't be a message about Kate Bush! Arrgh! I'm
open to all musical styles and tastes, but I never did appreciate her music
at all. Seems that she must be extremely popular, though, because this
message area has been carrying virtually 90 percent Kate Bush material!

Anyway, I want to find out there are any Beat Farmers fans out there.
Country Dick and the boys will be on Late Night With David Letterman on
Friday the 14th of June...oughta be off the wall.

Oh yes: anyone into Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet?

Colin Hartridge, Vancouver, BC