Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Force-feeding

From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1991 20:32:38 -0800
Subject: Re: Force-feeding
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

In article <1991Jun7.184618.18148@cbnews.cb.att.com> nrc@cbema.att.COM (Neal R Caldwell, Ii) writes:

>In the mean time I wonder if the Happy converts here might consider
>allowing the rest of us a bit of breathing room.  I don't mind
>discussion of other artists but it's reached the point were persons
>asking Kate questions are being ignored.  What is a Kate neophyte
>supposed to think when he asks a question and all he sees in response
>is Happy chatter?      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!

Will someone please tell me what:

 "be running up that road
  be running up that hill
  be running up that building"

means?
I know what the song means, but what about this part of the chorus?
This is the third time!

I must side with the mal-contents(sp? - I need sleep badly). This hardly
seems to be a newsgroup concerning Kate Bush anymore. Everyday it seems as
if there are 3 or 4 "Happy on KXYZ!!!!!!", then there are the Happy lyrics,
Happy interviews, endless postings of the Aural Gratification address + prices,
etc, etc, ad nauseum.

I wish this artist all the luck in the world, but I don't want to be
daily informed of her luck in a Kate Bush newsgroup!

The initial descriptions were fine, I wasn't/am not interested, but they were
suitable for this group. What has ensued, however, has been VEEEERY tiresome.

Anyway - back to my question - will someone PLEASE answer it???? - thanks

chucking in two pennies,
mike/michael - haven't decided
--
Michael Graham         |   "Well she's not really my half sister...err...
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    more like 2/5ths"