Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Need orders for stuff for Katemas parties.(KateMas Party)

From: jgobbel@UCSD.EDU (Randy Gobbel)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1991 21:43:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Need orders for stuff for Katemas parties.(KateMas Party)
To: rec-music-gaffa@cogsci.UCSD.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jgobbel@UCSD.EDU

Victor asks:
> What's the word on a southern california party?

I've offered to host one at my house in San Diego (University City) but have
gotten very few messages from people saying they might show up.  Only two, in
fact.  I don't have tons of posters, rare Laserdisks, or that sort of thing,
just a bunch of records (one bootleg) and a couple of videotapes.  We do, I
think, have one person coming who has more of the really neat stuff,
including some sort of software thingamajig (Ron, you want to comment about
that?), but mostly, I need to hear from people.  If you plan to attend, or
even just think you might, let me know, please.

-Randy
--
Internet: gobbel@ucsd.edu