Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe in New Zealand?

From: "mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz"@MATAI.vuw.ac.nz
Date: Fri, 31 May 91 16:49 M
Subject: KaTe in New Zealand?

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz
Date: 31 May 91 16:51:22 +1200

*sigh*
I'm depressed.
Do you watnt to know why?
Okay I'll tell you.
It's because if Our Goddess Kate does go on tour, she probably won't come to
this isolated hellhole (i.e. New Zealand)
And if she does, she'll probably come to that festering hellhole Auckland, and
not to Wellington where I am.

*sigh* Oh well, I guess I''ll just have to curl up with "Hounds of Love"
for another lonely night.
--
This was THE BARD speaking... st131rama@st1.vuw.ac.nz
"Oh! to be in love, and never get out again!" (KaTe Bush, 1978)