Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy phone number, etKeTera

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Fri, 31 May 91 13:01:14 CDT
Subject: Happy phone number, etKeTera

Just to clarify, Aural Gratification is NOT prepared to take credit card
orders, so the fact that there's no published phone number for them (or for
Happy) is... moot. (Yeah, I know, that's not what 'moot' really means, but
it's what it sounds like it _should_ mean!)

PS: I've got Dead tickets for Soldier Field, so I've been dipping into
rec.music.gdead for rumors.  They have some cool running threads, including
dreams and lyrics-you've-always-misheard.  Vickie and I were talking about
the latter re Kate and Happy-- my example is from "Kite" where I still hear
her saying "I'm not sure if I want to be a healer, no..."