Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Tue, 28 May 91 23:15:43 PDT
Subject: stuff

Well, a sychronisity (whatever) for me was at the kate con when I happened to
be standing next to some else from San Diego, who has become the only Kate fan
I know in person!

I don't know why Richard Frost would think I would know Kate's address!!! But
the next time she calls me I'll be sure and ask her!!! :-)  I was at Kate's
farm, and could probably figure out that adress if needed, but I think IED has
it.  Count me in on the flowers!!! Though I do has something else I hope to
send to Kate for her birthday, details later...

Boy do my ears hurt from straining to here whats on these tapes!!

Oh, and thanks to Richard Frost for the Cloudbusting encouragent.  It'll be
done REAL SOON NOW!  :-)

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com