Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Info (for the uninitiated)

From: "Kirstin A. Hargie" <hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 May 91 01:41:50 EDT
Subject: Re: Happy Info (for the uninitiated)

Hi all!  retry here after last nights fiasco!

anyway!

News about Kate:
We were down in Memphis the other day and happened to walk into the
Limited in Oak Court Mall and they were playing Kate!  It was on a
compilation tape, and was "The Morning Fog."  The Limited puts these
tapes together so someone out there likes her! :)

Also if you ever go to Gotham City Comics (in Germantown TN) Dennis
the proprietor is a big Kate fan, and would love to argue the possibilities
of Kate touring (hee).

News about Happy:
HAPPY IS!!!! (the holy ghost) for you nonbelievers!!

I have wanted to write a comment about her album covers for some time
now, but just haven't had the time.  ANyway!~ They are simply marvelous,
and yes...she too must peek around for those demons that sneak up
around at any given moment.
They are odd, but people they are an extension of Happy's art form,
her humor, and if you can appreciate Kate's weirdness you should be
able to appreciate something that comes from the soul!
P.S. if you love cats you WILL love NOone HEre by Happy....listen
careful like ----meeeow!

Look for us on Phobos, but we're in hiding cause it's the wrong century!

Kirstin and Courtney!
hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu
dallas@utkvx.utk.edu