Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Info (for the uninitiated)

From: larryy@Apple.COM (Larry Yaeger)
Date: 29 May 91 03:41:08 GMT
Subject: Re: Happy Info (for the uninitiated)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Does anyone have a phone number for Aural Gratification?  I would very
much like to order Happy's music, and would do so now if I had a phone
number (and they could take credit card info over the phone).  On the
other hand, I know how incredibly bad I am at sending real, physical
mail...

(I've tried directory assistance in their home city/area code, but no
number was available, so perhaps they simply cannot take phone orders.
Anyone know?)
--
-larryy@apple.com

"You wouldn't recognize a *subtle plan* if it painted itself purple,
and danced naked upon a harpsichord, singing, 'Subtle Plans are Here Again'."
                        -  Edmund Blackadder