Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Voice Range

From: mark@geovision.gvc.com (Mark Baker)
Date: Mon, 27 May 1991 08:50:07 -0400
Subject: Voice Range
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was jusT chaTTing with a friend in my KaTe surrounded office about
voice range.  What is KaTe's currenT range?
Has her range changed over the years?
I hear that Mariah Carey's range is about 5 octaves.

MarK.

Mother, mother can't you see,                       \  MarK E. B. Baker
Somethings wrong inside of me.                       \  GeoVision Corp
Every time I try to say the words                     \  Ottawa, ON, Canada
They don't come out right.  --  Ivan et les garcons    \  (613) 722-9518 x205
Disclaimer:  If I want you to have an opinion,         / mbaker@gvc.com
             I'll tell you what it is. - J.G. Cramer  / uunet!geovision!mbaker