Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: gif index

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Fri, 24 May 91 14:03:38 EDT
Subject: Re: gif index
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Here is a list of the GIFs that I have posted for Ken Saint John.
Ken can explain his scanning process better than I.  Most of these GIFs
look like 320 x 400 in 256 colors to my machine although Ken says they
were scanned in 640x400 in 256 colors.

I also have a whole set of pics from the boxed set and the _Cathy_ book
that Ken did but I seem to be having problems making uploads to the
archives right now.  When I I get the problem resolved I'll let you
know.

KBUSH1.GIF

A young Kate Bush with a big smile.  This is in grey tones.

KBUSH2.GIF

This is an abstract picture created by Ken Saint John.  Pictures of
Kate Bush from the _Babooshka_ video with a ray traced background.

KBUSH3.GIF

Picture of Kate Bush, her mom and two brothers.  Grey scale.

KBUSH4.GIF

A close up of Kate Bush taken from the book _The Most Beautiful Women
In the World_.  This is a grey tone picture.  I think this is just
those beautiful eyes!

KBUSH5.GIF

Color GIF of the original 45 sleeve from Kate Bush's _The Man With the
Child In His Eyes_.

KBUSH6.GIF

Color GIF of Kate Bush with her hair permed ala Lionheart.

KBUSH7.GIF

The Cover of the Ne T'en Fui Pas (Don't Fly Away) single by Kate Bush.
Beautiful.

KBUSH8.GIF

High contrast B&W pic of Kate Bush from around the time of Lionheart.

KBUSH9.GIF

Rare B&W pic of a young Kate Bush leaning on a dock wearing a leather
jacket.

KBUSH10.GIF

A close up of Kate Bush from the cover of the _Running Up That Hill_
single.  Kate drawing a bow. This one's a bit blurry but still pretty
nice.

KBUSH11.GIF

A pic of Kate Bush from the _Love and Anger_ video.

KBUSH12.GIF

A series of four pics from Kate Bush's _Army Dreamers_ video.
These are from the opening sequence.

KBUSH13.GIF

4 shots from the "Experiment IV," video.  Kate getting into the van at
the end of the video.

KBUSH14.GIF

This is scenes from the "Don't Give Up (Version 1)" video from Peter
Gabriel's _CV_.

KT44.GIF

This is the picture from the cover of _The Secret History_ book and
the "Dreamtime" bootleg.  Kate with ivy in her hair.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com