Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Various little things...

From: "Jonathan S. Drukman" <jondr@sco.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 91 10:13:37 PDT
Subject: Re: Various little things...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.com

No one yet knows why 76004.2670@compuserve.COM (John Grigutis) said:
>1.  What is Kate saying at the end of Hello Earth?  Could someone post
>the sentence in German and in English?

Here we go again...  I can't remember the German precisely and don't want
to guess since it'll just start another one of those interminable
discussions about it, but the english translation is "deeper, deeper,
somewhere in the deep there is a light."

>3.  Why on "This Woman's Work, Vol. I" is track 14: "Walk Straight Down
>The Middle" on there?  It already is on the Sensual World CD.  What's
>special about it?

They made a mistake.  Since "WSDTM" is a B-side, they put it with all the
other b-sides, but didn't realize that it is unique among KT B-sides for
being the one and only b-side that was included with the album CD as a
bonus track.

So, it's a simple screw up.

--
Jon Drukman (imploded dub mix)               uunet!sco!jondr      jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.