Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BULLETIN: US "Whole Story" laserdisc soon!

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 14 May 91 19:45:02 PDT
Subject: BULLETIN: US "Whole Story" laserdisc soon!

I just picked up the May 1991 new release brochure from Pioneer Artists.
_Kate Bush: The Whole Story_ is to be released soon on laserdisc here
in the USA!!!  For the very first time!  It codes the estimated release
as "6/M", which I think means the middle of June, but I'm not sure.
It will list at $24.95 (MUCH less than the Japanese import), and will
have the catalog number PA-91-374.  The Pioneer EDP number (whatever
that means) will be 25375.  It's digital stereo, CX (whatever that
means), 1 sided.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov