Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aural Gratification

From: D6I601@vax87.aud.auc.dk
Date: Wed, 15 May 91 10:13 CET
Subject: Aural Gratification

I`d like to get my hands on a copy of the Happy CD "Warpaint" - since
you`re all so excited, there must be something special about this
music. Only problem is how to arrange payment, since I have to send
for it from Denmark. So, here`s a question - does anyone know if
Aural Gratification (Happy`s label) accepts VISA. I know that it may
sound like a strange thing to ask here, but the alternative is to pay
my (lousy) bank something like an extra 25 % to exchange my Kr for $.

Someone posted the price for the CD and handling to Europe a few
days ago, but I seem to have lost that digest in a fit of mail-
folder-cleanup-madness. Would that someone please repost it, or
mail me directly. Thanx in advance.

-Lars-
Email: D6I601@VAX87.AUD.AUC.DK