Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: BULLETIN: US "Whole Story" laserdisc soon!

From: portuesi@tweezers.esd.sgi.com (Michael Portuesi)
Date: Wed, 15 May 91 18:33:34 GMT
Subject: Re: BULLETIN: US "Whole Story" laserdisc soon!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@zola.esd.sgi.com (Net News)

In article <1991May15.124939.25857@cbnews.cb.att.com>,
nrc@cbema.att.COM (Neal R Caldwell, Ii) writes:
|> Thanks for the info, we'll be watching for it.  Now if I could
|> only
|> find _The Single File_ on LD.  Does anybody have an import LD
|> catalog
|> that lists it?

I had one which listed it, but it was out of date and I think it was
recently thrown away.  I think I might still have the numbers written
down somewhere, though.

|> Does anyone know if it's true that _Hair of the Hound_
|> is/was available as an import in CAV format?  (For you non-laserheads
|> CAV is the Laser Disc format that allows full special effects.)

Hair of the Hound was listed in the japanese import catalog.  It is
CAV, and contains all the videos that were made for Hounds of Love.

--
__
\/  Michael Portuesi   Silicon Graphics, Inc.   portuesi@sgi.com

"High Eagle Road is tacky.  Trust us.  We're queer.  We understand
these things."  -- Jonathan Katz