Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

feed the fire

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Wed, 15 May 91 13:53:56 -0400
Subject: feed the fire

ho!  a coupla things:

1)  Happy sent WFNX (Boston) a copy of Warpaint, so all you Boston area
Love-Hounds call in and request it!  She says (and it comes as no suprise)
that without radio play it's hard to get stores to carry her stuff...
So let's get out there and bug the radio stations (they can write her to
get their own promo copy...)!

2)  Is there a <kate>.gif index?  i've been slowly working my way through
the GIF files in the archives, but it's hard to tell from the titles what
some of them are...  also, feel free to email me with favorite pic picks:
so far, i think "musician-85" is my top choice.  (i always liked that photo;
particularly since i play the harp...)

3)  Jorn asks about KaTemas parties.  Just to remind y'all, I've offered to
host the New England/East Coast celebration.  I can guarantee lots of home-
made pizza and a couple of good sound systems -- beyond that it depends on
who brings what...  I'm in Boston. more or less;  if the locale isn't
convenient to the majority I'll happily reconsider...

4)  Speaking of GIFs, I've got 20 or so greyscale digitized photos from
the KBC newsletter, etc., that don't seem to overlap the existing GIFs.
(I digitized them on a Mac flatbed scanner for the mumble-TWW-lyrics-
mumble-booklet-mumble).  Are people interested in more GIFs in the
archives?  If so, i'll finally get around to figuring out how to convert
PICT2 to GIF...

Also have some decent Amiga color images i could dig up...

foooooooootah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "So many powerful beings..." H.Rhodes