Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To our Danish LH

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Wed, 15 May 91 12:15:35 CDT
Subject: To our Danish LH

The Postage and Handling to Netherlands was 5$ US.  I assume Denmark
is similar.  I know that if you send English currency, that is ok.
I don't think they accept credit cards.  If you send 11 pounds or so,
that will probably do.  I would guess it might be easier to get UK
currency than US$$$, but I may be wrong.

Considering the price we Americans have to shell out for European imports,
though I think a 25% mark up is pretty damn good!   It's certainly worth the
extra couple of bucks.

-mjm