Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

comments on two threads

From: locke@pdn.paradyne.com (Richard Locke)
Date: Wed, 15 May 91 12:53 EDT
Subject: comments on two threads

I wanted to briefly comment on a couple of threads that have been
bouncing around.

Kate:  You can order Kate CD's from Noteworthy music... It's not a club.
Prices are $9.18 or $7.98, depending on the Kate disc in question.
Call 603-881-5729 to order a free catalog.  They still list Aspects of
the Sensual World ($4.11 or something); it sez they're out of the
boxed set temporarily...

Happy:  I bought the CD Warpaint recently...  Very nice, I too didn't
want to get my expectations up too high because of all the praise.
I've listened it twice as I kind of came and went, so far.  Very nice,
her voice really reminds me of Joan Armatrading quite a bit.
You'd swear Kate is singing background at times.

I certainly plan on getting all her other stuff based on hearing this one.

-dick