Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: graham@wyvern.cs.uow.edu.au (Graham Roger Dombkins)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1991 12:33:18 +1000

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: graham@cs.uow.edu.au (Graham Roger Dombkins)
Subject: I'm BACK!
Date: Wed, 15 May 91 02:33:09 GMT

This can only be quick so I'll get to the point. I'm back finnally :-) how is
everybody out there in rec.music.gaffa? What has happened in the last 5 months??
How can I get a bit of back reading starting frrom say November last year? Did
Vicki tell you my little story about what happened to me after the Konvention?

More later when I have time.

- Graham Dombkins

PS I wounder if anybody even asked KT if she would like to have sung with PG in
the concert the other night? I mean it was in London and all...