Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: free samples

From: "Jonathan S. Drukman" <jondr@sco.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 91 10:55:50 PDT
Subject: Re: free samples
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.com

In article <9105061609.AA23694@bunny.gte.com> gb10@GTE.COM (Gregory Bossert) writes:
>the discussion of jon drukman's remixes reminds of... jon drukman's
>remixes!  to wit, is there a kind soul who will exchange a blank tape
>for a tape full of jon's mixes?

Are you too scared to ask me directly?  Don't worry, I don't bite.  Much.

Greg and anybody else out there too scared to talk to me may
send a blank tape and some dosh for return postage to:

Jon Drukman
Mangled Bloody Carcass Of Sound Productions
755 14th Ave #515
Santa Cruz, CA  95062-4043

Here's one critic's opinion:
"You're gonna smoke a turd in purgatory for this one..." -- Richard
Caldwell.

--
jon drukman                 jondr@sco.com       always note the sequencer:
sco docland wage slave      uunet!sco!jondr     this will never let us down