Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Need help with backwards-tape setup

From: gobbel@cogsci.edu (Randy Gobbel)
Date: 7 May 91 18:07:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Need help with backwards-tape setup
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jgobbel@UCSD.EDU

Thanks for the suggestions, it turned out that I had the perfect tool right
on my desk - a Macintosh.  I borrowed a friend's MacRecorder, and it was
really easy to turn the backward bits around.  The reversed speech seems to
be a message to the people who look for satanic messages recorded backwards
in heavy metal music.  Here's part of it: "Now, tell me about your miserable
little life.  I do not subscribe to your superstition, your narrow-minded
paranoia.  You will never stifle free speech in any country of the world..."
I thought it was pretty cute.

-Randy
--
Internet: gobbel@ucsd.edu