Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

free samples

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Mon, 6 May 91 12:09:31 -0400
Subject: free samples

the discussion of jon drukman's remixes reminds of... jon drukman's
remixes!  to wit, is there a kind soul who will exchange a blank tape
for a tape full of jon's mixes?

also, wasn't there one or more tapes of music by Love-Hounds?  i was getting
a digest of the digest back in those dark, pre-internet-access days, so
i don't have the details.  i'd love a copy of these tapes, as well...

while i'm on the remix topic:  anyone have any killer KaTe samples?  ive
got some decent 12-bit (Prophet 2000) stuff (which i can convert to Sound
Designer format, if anyone is interested), but i like some 16-bit Sound
Designer files to go with my SampleCell.

also also:  how about a mix-medley of the irish instrumental bits from
_NotS_, _JoL_, _TSW_, etc.?

and finally, my vote for the deadliest riff in the catalog:  the guitar/
drums from the end of _RUTH_ (so wisely brought to the fore in the remix...)

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "The water's only waist high"  (I'm still flooded.)