Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just back!

From: D6I601@vax87.aud.auc.dk
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 91 12:32 CET
Subject: Just back!

Just back from a short trip to London (and having one hell of
a time catching up on the mail from Love-Hounds - wow, there's
been a lot of activity).

I got myself a copy of the no. II b-side compilation CD from the
This Womans Work. They had it at the HMV store close to Bond Street
station, and I had to pay a nice 25 pounds to get it. Expensive, but
then it was my only chance, since it's absolutely impossible to get
it here in Denmark. It contains quite a lot of great stuff that I'd
never heard before, and my only regret is that I wasn't able to get
hold of the no. I CD (sigh). Apparently it's impossible for HMV to
get it - I asked.

I also bought a copy of an interview picture disc, containing two app.
20 minut interviews. The first (1982) is about TD and the second (1985)
is about HOL. As I'd never heard any of the KT interviews before, it
was actually quite nice to hear what she had to say Herself, although
I do think that most professional interviewers ask all the wrong (at
times all the _stupid_) questions.

-Lars-

Email : D6I601@VAX87.AUD.AUC.DK